lichess.org
Donate

Vacation

I couldn't find any vacation feature here, how can I postpone my games when being apart and not able to continue for some days?
You can play a correspondence game. That way you can set the time to fourteen days (max).

You can't do that with any other games because it would be impractical: you can't take a vacation in a bullet game; that'd completely miss the point of a bullet game.

CA
In that case time controls would be 14 days for every single move. I am asking for taking vacation and not for time controls of 14 days. That's how its working on any other chess site (Game Knot, Chess.com Chess.world etc etc.) But not here?
Is it possible to add time her on lichess, or I am wrong?
#4, you can, just click the + button to add 15 seconds to your opponent's clock. You can click that as many times as you want.

Also Rawalpindi, that's an interesting idea, could you explain how vacation works on those websites in more detail?
Vacation gives you "bonus time" in correspondence games. You could enable/disable vacation in your profile. However, you can only set N vacation periods or days per year.
#7, that is not a feature of the site, it's just a suggestion by #6 on how to implement it. :)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.