lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:rr19042003"

5 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#10

@glbert if that scenario doesn’t trigger cheat detected, then does it mean that 1.cheating has been committed by the player? Or 2. The positions in tactical puzzle and actual game were similar and hen…

rr19042003
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#9

@earlpurple I agree with your first assessment but like chess.com doesn’t allow multiple tabs to open at the same time, I have never found that out with lichees And also offline norms are ig irrelevan…

rr19042003
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#8

Well @Cedur216 I am not asking for your silly argument and questioning my ability or my friends ability. You should not at all comment without knowing about the person and their play pattern in detail…

rr19042003
Lichess Feedback - Want to understand the mechanism of cheat detection#1

Greetings all I am Rohit Raghavan ,a Lichess player from India. (Id - rr19042003). On 17th April I played one of my known club player Shubham Kansal (id-ZenithZugzwang) in a classical match with time …

rr19042003
General Chess Discussion - Why Lichess will always be free.#329

I think that the Service Lichess is doing for the entire chess community is awesome. I am truly able to improve my game to a next level also able to conduct inter school tournaments , thus integrating…

rr19042003