lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:FreedBeast219"

172 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - What to do guysss... I have a long username...#6

@Chessmonster10 Only case?

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - If a kidnapper is tryin to kill you , what will you do?#2

I would have said you are not trying to kill me but I am trying to kill you. Afterall you need to get First Blood achievement.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - I need help!!!#11

You should start with C as it will build a solid foundation for coming years and then gradually goto python if your goal is data analysis or machine learning else go for C++ , HTML and CSS along with …

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - they dont want me to live my live and play good chess#8

According to your tone it sounds quite serious. It would be easier to understand if you tell us about yourself in more detail. @hahakdog

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - they dont want me to live my live and play good chess#7

Lichess Community we should come together and get @hahakdog what he wants.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - Biden releases 1 million gallons gasoline from US strategic reserves to ease gas prices.#26

Trump is better, atleast he respects the soldiers.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - I found something for cska_moscou#3

@CSKA_Moscou I hope that day comes for you. We rooting for you homie.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - Who play brawl stars,mobile legend or roblox,can message me 有谁玩荒野乱斗,mlbb 或者 roblox都可以信息我#3

@BestChessTeam2134760 You can be great COD player according to your username.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - Do you remember people in 2021-2022 saying 'lichess off topic is dead!'#7

Nowadays the Off-Topic forum feels too much Off-Topic and boring just as @TPT2010 said.

FreedBeast219
Off-Topic Discussion - Does anyone here play roblox bedwars lol#17

Roblox devs are earning due to the hardwork of its playerbase. Most games that are on "popular games" list are very cringe and scummy way to scam children. Any roblox youtuber other than KreekCraft pr…

FreedBeast219