lichess.org
Donate

The -500 +500 Rating Range Is Already Getting Very Annoying, Can We Please Change It?

Yes imagine using hyperbole and exaggeration and then wondering why no one will engage you in a serious manner! The nerve of some people!!!?

"May Caissa have her vengeance upon you and your collaborators for destroying the greatest chess website in history."
@jhuang You know, my first posts about the problem (four or five days ago) were quite different in tone, but nobody answered them and the frustration slowly grew...

#AbC
Yeah just keep trying. Someone will answer you eventually. Don't hold your breath for it.
Why are you still on this destroyed website???? Don't you remember what you typed???
@jhuang I could easily hold my breath between two of your answers, I'm not that bad in diving, but what does it have to do with the topic?...

EDIT: and frankly, despite a serious level of destruction, it still seems a bit better than its main rivals... but a bit better, not the whole universes better...

#AbC
Why are you still on this destroyed website???? Don't you remember what you typed???????
Wait you still didn't respond????? Where is your A+ logic now????
<Comment deleted by user>

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.