lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:pappet365"

391 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - After which morals do you live?#6

@ChessMental said in #2: > steel Remember me of that old song from Ruka Ruka Alì

pappet365
General Chess Discussion - Should I resign in a losing position, or just play it?#11

@SKATEITALL2009 said in #1: > Some people are saying that not resigning when you are losing very bad is impolite. I tend to just play it because there still is a chance that my opponent might make a b…

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#19

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #9: > I am your brother That's what I'm saying bro

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - "Flat Thibault" theory#4

@MrPushwood said in #2: > Had to google that. I mean, that's a witty joke sir!

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#18

@Pro_PrarthanaR_2009 said in #15: > I'm still hating for that joke on the nazi because I really don't get sarcasm It is always nice seen people acting mature, I really appriciated that

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - how can i make money#2

If you are not old enough to work and your parents can tell you how to spend your money, then you should listen to your parents and not buy some "cool" sh+t you saw at the mall and that probably you w…

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#8

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #7: > I see you read the whole message Thanks brother, I always do

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - intolerance ?#4

@Gompyyy said in #3: > Consider that finding people that are balanced is something difficult. The vast majority wans to be confirmed in their opinion not really getting engaged in conversation. This a…

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - People not resigning#6

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #5: > Well I am from USA. I just live there for purposes. I see you are easily offende too

pappet365
Off-Topic Discussion - intolerance ?#2

Depends on the negative things that you say example n.1 : (phobia means fear in old greek) "I'm not transphobic. I don't fear them, I find them disgusting." Here you can easily understand how this opi…

pappet365